Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Brown Button Trading - Wish List

The very gorgeous, stylish and entrepreneurial Kimberlee of Brown Button blog fame has finally opened her online store Brown Button Trading. I have to say that it was well worth the wait. It's chock full of Brown Button goodness and loveliness.

These are some of the things that are on my wish list...

A chalkboard wall sticker for inside my pantry door - my son would absolutely love this...

A pewter tea caddy so that I can retire the crappy old ceramic one that I have sitting on my kitchen bench...


I figure that if the camellias in my front garden won't flower then I should at least treat myself to a camellia ginger jar so that I have camellias in the house...

A Grain De Coleur table runner. This one reminds me of one of the paintings by my favourite artist, Thornton Walker. I would love to frame this one...



A set of red bangles to brighten up my winter wardrobe...

A set of Les Papiers Jean Rouget cards and envelopes so that I could send my snail mail in style...
Now I'll just have to get my PayPal sorted and make the tough decision about which of the above beauties are going to be mine. I think it's going to the chalkboard sticker & red bangles.

All images in this post are from Brown Button Trading. Make sure you go check it out and support this stylish new online endeavour.

7 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Ness Lockyer said...

Off for a peek...thanks,
Ness xx

Unknown said...

Isn't Kimberlee fabulous? I have my eye on the little pewter tray - thinking it will hold my collection of antique perfume bottles which I have yet to actually accrue!

Anonymous said...

Just buy everything!!! NOW!!..click...click...click... ;-p

Dot said...

Hi Lee

Thanks for sharing these wonderful links on your blog. Will definitely be checking out this shop!

Can just see those red bangles on your wrist (very nice).
Have a lovely weekend with Rob and your friends.

Dot xx

Brown Button Trading said...

Oh Lee - you are a total sweetie - thank you SOOO much for the post! You don't even need to have a paypal account you can just enter credit card details via paypal.
It has been a massive labour of love (emphasis on the labour) - but I love my little 'virtual baby' - thanks so much bella x

Millie said...

Isn't our Miss K. a star! Yes, I'm about to give my credit card an outing over @ BBT too.
Millie ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin