Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday morning shop post - Rose St Trading Co.

The Rose Street Trading Company is tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood shopping strip in Armadale, but it's well worth the trip and I never leave the shop empty-handed! This lovely little homewares shop sells everything from small trinkets for your tabletop, right through to gorgeous linen furniture and bedheads.
I have some of these lovely marble pears sitting on the window sill in my living room...The Essense bath and body products are almost too beautiful to remove from their packaging...The cashmere wraps, scarves and cardigans feel as soft as a cloud against your skin...
My sister bought some of these lovely silver bracelets last time we visited the shop...

The shop sells some nice bright & shiny nickel products - I love the little clock...
This glass lamp with parchment shade can be filled with whatever takes your fancy - I think I'd fill the base with big fat creamy pebbles. This is a great way to make your lamp match the decor of a room...

I am lusting after the little rattan thermos jug and tray in this pic...

And finally, the Rose St. Trading Co. also does a beautiful range of chairs and bedheads - this blue linen fabric with the white piping would be a wonderful addition to my son's bedroom...

All images are from the Rose Street Trading Company.

6 comments:

Brabourne Farm said...

Yet another of your brilliant finds. I think you should be compiling these wonderful Monday shop posts into a book - Glimpse of Style Homewares Shopping in Melbourne. It would be a best seller!

Jacky said...

Hi Lee, I do love this little shop (and one can never have enough of those gorgeous little silver bracelets).

I agree with Leigh...you should be compiling these posts into a book.

Jacky xox

mondocherry said...

Beautiful things. I have had my eye on those white pears for a while now, but have never seen the black ones... would love to buy some soon though. I think the lamp would look great at my place too!
Clare x

Anonymous said...

HHhmmm...bath and body product, cashmere wraps, scarves and cardigans, silver.....give me more!!! ;)

from the right bank said...

It looks gorgeous. I would love that table and bench with those cushions in the first pic. I have ceramic pears (and apples) on the windowsill in my kitchen and wouldn't mind adding some of those marble ones to the collection. I especially like the black ones. Thanks for sharing!

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh the chair, the chair. All so beautiful! A-M xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin