Friday, July 24, 2009

African head dresses and hats

I almost simultaneously read the interview about Safari Fusion on the Daily Imprint blog and came across this fabulous African inspired online store in the magazine Real Living. And of course, I just had to go check out the Safari Fusion site. I think the African head dresses and hats that they sell make stunning centrepieces in a room. Check them out...

Beautiful red Zulu Isicholo hats make an incredible wall feature...


And these Bamileke feather head dresses look pretty amazing in each of the following settings...



(Images: Safari Fusion)

3 comments:

Waxy said...

I would love to have one of those in my house - so cool!

greybreaks said...

i've got several of the bamileke headdresses in a variety of colors in stock right now.

Safari Fusion said...

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your lovely blog on my store, Safari Fusion. Greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Kellie Shearwood

Blog Widget by LinkWithin