Thursday, July 9, 2009

Flowers for forgiveness

Sorry about my infrequent blogging of late. You see, my computer has been throwing tantrums left, right and centre. It kept crashing, refusing access to the internet, taking foorrrevverrrr to load anything. It was driving me crazy!!! And my computer had a couple of nasty viruses too. But...all fixed thanks to Richard our lovely, local computer guy, some new security software and an upgrade internet plan.

Also, I've had a huge backlog of work that I've had to get off my desk before I have teensy weensy operation next week (won't bore you with the details). So I've really had to focus on my work in the last couple of weeks and consequently my posts have been scant and unfortunately I haven't been able to visit my favourite blogs. I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging a bit more frequently now. (Image: Rie Elise Larsen)

2 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

HI Lee. I do hope you feel well soon and your 'teensy weensy' resolves itself. Will be thinking of you. Julie

The House That A-M Built said...

Hope everything is ok Lee. Stay as well as can be! A-M xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin