Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday shop post - Arthurs Circus

Busy, busy day today and only just getting around to doing my regular Monday post, which, if I'd left it any longer, would be sliding on in to Tuesday!

Over the weekend I was finally getting down to reading through the latest edition of Inside Out magazine, and I noticed that they had a lovely glimpse into the home of Natalie Jeffcott and Nicholas Fitzgerald, the owners of the delightful (and delightfully hip) store Arthurs Circus, situated at 631 Queensberry Street in North Melbourne. Their home is a little bit retro and very colourful and quirky - a lot like their shop really. Arthurs Circus is a shop in North Melbourne, a website, an online shop and a blog! They've got all bases covered I reckon.

Anyway, they sell vintage toys, collectables, lighting, photography (by Natalie) and other goodies such as cushions, prints and brooches. They even have a pair of old roller skates for sale and they are identical to the ones I learnt to skate in when I was 10 years old!

If you want a trip down memory lane, then scoot on over to Arthurs Circus to see some of this loveliness...








(Images: Arthurs Circus)

7 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

HI Lee. Welcome to the week...I'm a little the same. All my magazine are still in their little wrappers... but thanks for this sneak peek. A few lovelies in there I'll have to look at their shop... have fun x Julie

Angela Furlong said...

I've seen so much written about their shop - it looks like it would be right up my alley (shame I have to wait til my next visit to Melbourne to check it out!) Ang x

Jane said...

Lord. Where would i be without you to tell me about all the great shops. I will definitely visit. Love the retro toys... :)

Brabourne Farm said...

What a fabulous collection of lovelies! Love, love, love the skittles. Leigh

Waxy said...

Looks like somewhere I need to go! wow!

Brown Button Trading said...

Love it Lee - how good was the latest issue of Inside out?

You are right, they definitely have all bases covered, must be very busy people.

Glad to hear the foot is on the mend xx

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Thanks for sharing all that funky retro chic, Lee.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin