Friday, August 21, 2009

South Yarra stunner

I saw this house advertised for sale in the local newspaper. I just had to go online and take a closer look - mainly because I couldn't believe that someone would have such a large scale model of the Eiffel Tower in their living room. Quite an unusual feature I think, as is the green cowskin rug in the dining area! These pictures don't really do the house justice - it's worth having a look at the Real Estate site while the house is up on the site (just type in 'South Yarra' on the site's search engine). Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely weekend filled with lots of good things.


2 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Nice Lee!
Great Eiffel Tower... although not sure I would have one that large.. haha.. But I'll take the David Bromley! Have a great weekend. x Julie

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

Love the eiffel tower, but that's about it in that place!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin