Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rabbiting on

When I was a child we had a beautiful, fluffy white rabbit named Peter Rabbit (not very original I know, but obviously reading influenced me from an early age!!). He lived quite contentedly in the hutch at very end of our back garden, happy with the fruit and vegetable leftovers. I have many happy memories of this lovely little rabbit, perhaps that's why I enjoy rabbits that make their way into our home decor. These are just some of the lovely rabbits I've come across lately in my internet travels...

(Images: 1 - Simple Moth; 2 - Not on the High Street; 3 - Indenfor; 4 - The Bucket Tree; 5 - Goose Chase Design; 6 - Louche Lab; 7 & 8 - Dee Puddy; 9 - Wicker and Stitch)

7 comments:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

How adorable. It's so cute your rabbit was named Peter!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Peter and friends are too cute. Love the sketch in image#5 and the tea towels also. Have a great week Lee.. x Julie

Samy said...

Great finds, and Peter was a very cute name :)

Jane said...

Divine. I love that charcoaly rabbit drawing, absolutely superb. Guess what we had a rabbit called Peter too (sadly he drowned in the floods of the early 1970s)... Love your pear by the way! xox

Millie said...

I love 'Wabbies' Lee in any form (except on the Menu!). Your selection is gorgeous.
Millie ^_^

Ria said...

Great post! I really love rabbits (they are so peaceful and cuddly) and I used to have a fluffy white rabbit too when I was young. Used to sneak it carrots when nobody's looking lol

Cute! Peter Rabbit =) At least you named your rabbit something. My rabbit was just called rabbit hahaha!

Pink Wallpaper said...

what wonderful images!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin