Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm back...and we have a winner


Well, what a week! I've been working at client's full-time (and will be until at least Christmas) and the evenings have been filled with much to-ing and fro-ing - a family dinner, an art class, the school concert and much, much more. And believe it or not this is the first time this week that I've had the energy to blog.  I've been missing the blogosphere and feel quite deprived not having been able to visit my favourite blogs this week.

But anyway...down to business.  In my previous post I offered up a spare copy of the Inside Out Christmas issue and I'm pleased to say that my #1 son drew the following name out the tea canister (that's the empty vessel we used to make the random draw)....


So dear Sweet Pea, if you send details to me via glimpseofstyle@gmail.com I'll get this spiffy magazine in the mail to you pronto.  I do hope you enjoy the magazine and get lots of inspiration from it as I have with my copy.  And thank you to everyone else for leaving a comment. It's always nice to know that at least a few lovely souls drop by this little blog.

1 comment:

Sweetpea4kids said...

Thank you so much, I'm absolutely delighted. And, a big huge thank you to your #1 Son. x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin