Thursday, March 25, 2010

Interior Design: Made by Cohen

This lovely house designed by the Melbourne based design firm Made By Cohen has just been featured in the Australian Vogue Living 'Before + After' special edition (it was my fave B+A from the magazine). Anyway, I thought you might like to see some pictures of this gorgeous space.  I know that if I was ever in need of a designer Made By Cohen would be at the top of my list.  The light, clean lines and brilliant use of space are a winning combination.











All images from Made By Cohen.  Check out their site for more beautiful images of their work.

1 comment:

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

Hi there. Stunning. My sister-in-law is an architect for a renowned Melbourne firm so I'll have to forward this on to her.
Kristine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin