Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Beautiful, bright textiles

It's been cold, dark, rainy and very wintery here in Melbourne today. So I decided that I needed some gorgeous, vibrant textile inspiration to brighten up my Winter and remind me that Spring will be upon us before we know it...

First up, the irresistible textiles by Sally Campbell Home Textiles:



My favourite is this quilt made from vintage cotton saris - it's exquisite:

Next up are just a few of the beautiful, bright textiles by Bali-based US textile designer Katherine Rally:



And finally, a whole lote of general gorgeousness from Denmark's Rie Elise Larsen:





[Images: 1-7 - Sally Campbell; 8-10 - Katherine Rally; 11-15 - Rie Elise Larsen]

2 comments:

Brabourne Farm said...

Lee what a fabulous collection of fabrics. This post really is the perfect way to brighten a cold winter's day! Leigh

Kerry said...

I love textiles and found the most wonderful fabric store on my day off on Wednesday...I have a feeling that part-time work might be expensive!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin