Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today I love...

My white peony tea (by Larsen & Thompson) that my dear husband drove half way across town to buy for me (three boxes full - I'm in heaven!!)...


Miss Pickering's darling hound with flowers tucked behind his ear...


Camera Obscura's 'French Navy' - this great song is stuck on repeat in my brain (sorry, I have no idea how to embed a video).

These tweed shoes - I'd feel oh so English if I had these on my feet...

The dusty pink camellias hanging over a neighbour's fence and now happily sitting in a vase on my desk...

This great metal industrial style cabinet with lots of little drawers to tuck away your treasures...


3 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

So many nice things! What a sweet husband you have, also I love the pic of the pink camellia in the blue vase. The colours look gorgeous together :) Just new to your blog, and loving it!

Jacky said...

Today I love you Lee (my sweet little sister)...what a lovely post and how sweet is Rob bringing you home three boxes of that fabulous tea.
Pretty please can I have an empty box for my journal????

Have a lovely week Lee.

Jacky xox

Julie said...

Hi Lee
I love the industrial cabinet. So chic. White Peony tea sounds heaven.

Julie xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin