Tuesday, October 19, 2010

AIDA - A feast for the eyes

My lovely friend Alex urged me to take a look at The Australian Interior Design Awards site - she described it as pure interior design heaven and of course with a recommendation like that I wasted no time checking it out. Now this turned out to be both a good and bad thing - good in that the AIDA site contained some of the most beautifully designed homes and commercial properties that I 've seen in a long time; bad in that I wasted more than a couple of hours just drooling over the pics on the site. The interior design projects nominated and awarded over the past six years are definitely inspirational...one of my favourites on the site would have to be the following Sydney coastal home interior designed by Hare + Klein Interior Design - it's just a lovely, relaxed style:










Now I might be very late to the party and everyone else knows about this gorgeous site, but if you haven't checked it out and you've got a spare hour or two I'd definitely recommend checking out the Australian Interior Design Awards site. Gorgeous!

[All images from Australian Interior Design Awards site]

2 comments:

Jane said...

I agree it is a find and a time waster. That last shot is heaven. xoxo

Casa Très Chic said...

Fantastic house!
Thanks for sharing.
Tereza

Blog Widget by LinkWithin