Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh...Olio

I must have walked through the very beautiful Block Arcade and on to Block Place hundreds and hundreds of times in the past twenty years or so...how is it that I never even noticed Olio Cucina e Trattoria @ 32 Block Place?  Just shows how sadly lacking my observation skills are!  But next time I stroll through Block Place I'm going to stop, look around and grab a coffee or meal at Olio....







I love the red geraniums, brightly painted stair rails and the use of colanders and tomato tins as lightshades! Goes to show that great style doesn't have to cost the earth.

[Images from Georgeous]

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Love their style Lee...and I bet the lunch would be yummy!

Might have to join you there for a coffee and look around.

Jacky xox

abby jenkins said...

the light fixtures are so bloody clever! We are renovating our kitchen, that could come in handy.

MANDY said...

I really need another trip to Melbourne !!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin