Friday, October 21, 2011

Cafe: Two Bob

Melbourne has a heavy sprinkling of semi-industrial style cafes, so it's a refreshing change to see this new cafe in Clifton Hill that's influenced by Scandinavian style. Two:bob cafe looks like a really nice and airy place to hang out for coffee and lunch. I'm definitely going to give it a try next time I'm in that neck of the woods:




Two:bob Cafe, 270 Queens Parade, Clifton Hill (Tue-Sun 7am-4pm)

For more Two:bob Cafe information and images check out the ever-fabulous Broadsheet (definitely my go-to source for what's happening in Melbourne)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely and airy - looks the perfect place for morning tea!

Leah - The Inside Story said...

You definitely find the best cafes. I love the decor of this one and the building is fabulous. I need to get down to Melbourne to check out these great places. Leahx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin