Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eat: Cliffy's Emporium

My husband and I are heading up Daylesford way tomorrow to do a final inspection on the new house before settlement next week. After we've performed the necessary duties I've put in a request to have lunch at the local institution, Cliffy's Emporium:



Weather wise it's going to be a beautiful day tomorrow, so I hope we score a table outside. 

Of course, I'll have to pick up some local produce while I'm there.

Don't you just love that colour blocking!!


[All images from Cliffy's Emporium]

1 comment:

glamour drops said...

Daylesford is such an enchanting part of the world. And so many wonderful food options! Just as well there are lots of walking trails too. I haven't been to Cliffy's but I think it better jump straight onto my list on the next visit there.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin