Saturday, October 29, 2011

The magic of Marco

The older I get, the more I come to believe that I'm a traditionalist - I love a trend as much as the next person, but in my own home I veer more towards a more classic, timeless style. Perhaps that's why I'm so enamoured with the very classic, very beautiful work of Sydney based interior designer Marco Meneguzzi Design - he describes his style as being influenced by Belgium and he believes in a 'relaxed elegance' which complements the Australian lifestyle. The examples of his work shown on his site attest to this refined approach:











For more gorgeous examples of Marco Meneguzzi Design check out their website (much better images available there).

[All images from Marco Meneguzzi Design]

3 comments:

ecoco said...

I'm with you, love it!

Kellie Collis said...

How fabulous! Love that the rooms open up to the nature outside. Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Beautiful inspiration! Happy to have found your lovely blog. I'm your newest follower!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin